Find out how NPU can save you £1000's TODAY
This page sets out the terms for the use of the website, "nationwideplacements.co.uk" (the, "Site") and the services Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd("us" or "we") offer on this Site.
This document is a legal document which is the agreement between you, the user (who shall be referred to as "you" or the "User" in this Agreement (as defined below)) and Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd. By using this Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions as well as the Data Policy, (the Terms and Conditions and Data Policy, together the "Agreement").
The Site is for your non-commercial, personal use only and not for business purposes, except as separately permitted by Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd in writing. You may not access the Site with any robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device, tool, or process to retrieve, index, or data mine the Site, via scraping or otherwise. Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd reserves the right to prevent you from using the Site at any time.
Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd is the operator of this Site. Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd is a company registered in England with a registered office being 1012, Ocean House, The Ring, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1AX. User obligations By using this site, you represent and warrant to Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd that:
• All information provided by you upon signing up for the Site is true, complete and accurate and that you will promptly inform Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd of any changes to such information;
• Without limitation, you undertake not to post to the Site or use the Site, or permit anyone else to post to the Site or use the Site, in connection with any Prohibited Material. For purposes of this Agreement, Prohibited Material shall mean, as determined in Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's sole discretion, (i) pornography or sexually explicit content, (ii) materials that promote or glorify violence, firearms, or other weapons, (iii) materials communicating hate or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, (iv) materials promoting illegal activities; (v) materials promoting gambling or sales or use of alcohol, tobacco, or firearms , (vi) profane or obscene language, (vii) materials that infringe or violate the rights of others (including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy and/or publicity rights), (viii) defamatory, libelous, obscene, offensive or harmful material, (ix) materials that violate any applicable laws, including those relating to online advertising or promotions, including, without limitation, the Digital Protection Act of 1998 and its implementing and interpretive regulations and guidance (collectively, "DPA"), laws and regulations relating to unfair or deceptive advertising practices or consumer fraud, laws and regulations relating to Spyware, adware or malware, laws and regulations relating to online privacy and/or data security (collectively, "Applicable Laws"), and (x) materials that otherwise violate this Agreement. In the event Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd believes any material falls within any or all of these categories, Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd shall be entitled to remove it;
• You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on the Site in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of the pages of the Site for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal, provided that you do not delete any copyright or other proprietary notices contained therein;
• Whilst Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd retains the right to establish any hypertext links between the Site and any third party website at Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's discretion, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links between the Site and any third party site without Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's express written consent.
• You will not nor will you encourage any other person or party to violate any Applicable Laws or do anything that may be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to Applicable Laws or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world;
• You will not collect or store personal data about other users of the Site;
• You will not insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, trap door or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of the Site;
• You will not transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking;
• You will not hack into any aspect of the Site;
• You will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit links to any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
• You will not circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of the Site including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
• You will not cause annoyance to other users accessing the Site;
• You will not send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as 'spam', 'junk mail', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes' or any other form of solicitation by e-mail or by any other electronic means;
• You will not send e-mail or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities;
• You will not use the Site for any fraudulent purpose (which shall include entering into interactions or transactions purportedly on behalf of a third party where you have no authority to bind that third party or you are pretending to be a third party);
• Resell the services provided on the Site;
• Furnish false data including false names, addresses and contact details or participate in fraudulent use of credit or debit cards;
• You will not access the Site in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's infrastructure;
• You will not execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
• You will not create or forward "chain letters" or other "pyramid schemes" of any type, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings;
• You will not send malicious email, including flooding a user or the Site with very large or numerous emails;
• You will not use the Site (or any relevant functionality of either of the Site) in breach of this Agreement; and
• You will not permit any third party to do any of the above. The use of the Site does not include the provision of a computer or other necessary equipment to access the Site. To use the Site, you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd shall not be liable for any telephone costs, telecommunications costs or other costs that you may incur.
Rules about the use of the site
• Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd is not liable for errors or omissions relating to the use of the Site, except as set forth herein to the contrary. Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. Further, Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd reserves the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or item on the Site (or forming part of the Site) from time to time.
• Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd does not give any warranty that the Site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
• Although Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd will try to allow uninterrupted access to the Site, access to the Site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time should such interruption be reasonably required by Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd. Your access to the Site may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd will attempt to restore such access as soon reasonably possible. Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd also reserves the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of any term of this Agreement or Applicable Laws.
Suspension and termination
• If you use (or anyone other than you, with your permission uses) the Site in contravention of this Agreement, we may suspend your use of the Site (in whole or in part).
• If we suspend your use of the Site, we may refuse to restore your access to the Site until we receive an assurance from you, in a form Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd deems acceptable that there will be no further breach of the provisions of this Agreement.
• Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd to disclose the identity or locate anyone in breach of this Agreement or Applicable Laws.
• Without limitation to anything else in this Suspension and Termination Section, Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd shall be entitled immediately or at any time (in whole or in part) to: i) suspend the Site; ii) suspend your use of the Site; iii) suspend the use of the Site for persons we believe to be connected (in whatever manner) to you; and/or iv) terminate this Agreement immediately if:
o you commit any breach of this Agreement;
o we suspect, on reasonable grounds, that you have, might or will commit a breach of this Agreement; or
o we suspect, on reasonable grounds, that you may have committed or be committing any fraud against Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd or any other party or person.
• Notwithstanding anything else in this Suspension and Termination Section, Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason. Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's right to terminate this Agreement shall not prejudice any other right or remedy Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd may have in respect of any breach or any rights, obligations or liabilities accrued prior to termination
For information regarding Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's use of the information you provide while using the Site, please see Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's Data Policy, which forms part of this Agreement.
Any advertisements may be delivered on Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's behalf by a third party advertising company, which may place or recognise a unique "cookie" on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by any company, see Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's Data Policy.
Links to and from other sites
Where the Site contains links to third party sites and to resources provided by third parties (together "Other Sites"), those Other Sites are merely linked to provide information only and are solely for your convenience. Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd has no control over and does not accept, and further does not assume any responsibility for, Other Sites or for the content or products of Other Sites and Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the Other Sites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Intellectual property rights
By using the Site, you agree that:
• All intellectual property rights (including all copyright, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, designs, whether registered or unregistered) in the Site, information content on the Site or accessed as part of the Site, any database operated by Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd, and/or Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's associated companies, and all the Site design, text and graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets and scripts) shall remain Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's property (or that of our licensors). You shall not, and shall not attempt to, obtain any title to any such intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved.
• None of the material listed above may be reproduced or redistributed or copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, sold, rented or sub-licensed, used to create derivative works, or in any way exploited without Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's prior express written permission. You may, however, retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's express written permission.
• All rights (including goodwill and, where relevant, trade marks) in and to the Site are owned by Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd or its licensors. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
• Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed using the Site is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. This Agreement gives you no rights to such content.
• Any material you transmit or post or submit to the Site (or otherwise to Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd) shall be considered (and Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd may treat it as) non-confidential and non-proprietary, subject to Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's obligations under the DPA and subject to any details you provide relating to receiving money from you. If for some reason, any part of that statement does not work as a matter of law, then for anything which you supply to Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd from whatever source (e.g., via email, the Site or otherwise) you grant Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish and distribute world-wide any such material for the purpose of operating the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd, and its affiliates, parent and subsidiaries, and their respective directors, partners, officers, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims arising from or relating to (1) any breach of this Agreement by you, and (2) any use of the Site by you.
Disclaimer of warranties
Except as set forth in this agreement, Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's services are provided "as is", without any warranty of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise. Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd does not make, and expressly disclaims, any and all express and implied warranties of any kind or nature, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and any implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
Limitations on Liability
The information that is made available on this Site is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind. Neither Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd, nor any of our associated companies, accept any liability ("Liability") for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's Liability for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by Applicable Law (such as for death or personal injury caused by Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other non-excludable statutory right).
To the extent permitted by Applicable Law, Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd shall have no Liability for:
• loss of revenue;
• loss of actual or anticipated profits;
• loss of contracts; • loss of the use of money;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business;
• loss of opportunity;
• loss of goodwill;
• loss of reputation; and
• loss of, damage to or corruption of data.
Further, in no event shall Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd be liable for lost profits, loss of data, or any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (even if such damages are foreseeable, and whether or not Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages), however caused, whether for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise. These limitations will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. In no event shall Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's total Liability to you or any third party exceed, in aggregate, a sum equal to £50.
The limitation of Liability contained in this Agreement has no effect in relation to any Liability arising because of the invalidity or unenforceability of any term of this Agreement.
In this Agreement:
• Words denoting persons includes natural persons, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, bodies corporate and unincorporated associations of persons;
• Clause headings found in this Agreement are purely for ease of reference and do not form part of or affect the interpretation of this Agreement; and
• References to "include" and "including" shall be deemed to mean respectively "include(s) without limitation" and "including without limitation".
Relationship of Parties. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create a joint venture, partnership or agency relationship between you and Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd and neither party shall have the right or authority to incur any liability debt or cost or enter into any contracts or other arrangements in the name of or on behalf of the other.
Assignment. You may not assign or delegate or otherwise deal with all or any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement. Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under this Agreement to any person.
Force Majeure. Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd shall not be liable for any breach of this Agreement where Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd is hindered or prevented from carrying out Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's obligations by any cause outside Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd's reasonable control.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains all the terms agreed between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes and excludes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the parties, whether oral or in writing. No representation, undertaking or promise shall be taken to have been given or be implied except as expressly stated in this Agreement. Neither party shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other upon which that party relied in entering into this Agreement (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently or was as to a matter fundamental to a party's ability to perform this Agreement) and that party's only remedies shall be for breach of contract as provided in this Agreement.
No Waiver. No waiver by Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd of any default of yours under this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver by Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd of any future defaults, whether of a like or different character. No granting of time or other forbearance or indulgence by Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd to you shall in any way release, discharge or otherwise affect your Liability under this Agreement.
Notices. Unless otherwise stated within this agreement, notices to be given to either party shall be in writing and shall be delivered by hand, electronic mail (other than, if you are sending a notice to Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd for the purpose of legal process) sent by fax or by pre-paid post, to you at the address you supplied to Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd or to Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd at our registered office.
Third Party Rights. No term of this Agreement is otherwise enforceable by any person who is not a party to it.
Survival. In any event, the provisions that either are expressed to survive its expiry or termination or from their nature or context it is contemplated that they are to survive such termination, shall survive termination of the Agreement. In the event you use the Site again, then the provisions of these Terms and Conditions that then apply will govern your re-use of the Site.
Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and where capable the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected.
Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Each party agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in England and Wales. These terms were last updated April 2015